jTessBoxEditor v1.0 Release:
jTessBoxEditor is a box editor and trainer for Tesseract OCR, providing editing of box data of both Tesseract 2.0x and 3.0x formats and full automation of Tesseract training. It can read images of common image formats, including multi-page TIFF. The program requires Java Runtime Environment 6.0 or later.
This release includes the following improvements:
- Integrate support for full automation of Tesseract training
- Bundle Tesseract Windows training executables (r866), English data, and config files
- Fix an issue with generated TIFF missing metadata
- Optionally add noise to generated image
- Bug fixes and improvementshttp://vietocr.sourceforge.net/training.htmlhttp://sf.net/projects/vietocr/files/jTessBoxEditor/